Sunday, March 11, 2018

SubhanAllah..Ntah berapa tahun ndak view this blog and it still here..haha lucu. Seeing my old post also makes me ketawa terbahak2 sendiri malam2 buta ni...I don't know what I was thinking at that time. Seriously mmg budak2 baru mau up time tu. I haven't updated anything for years so here I want to tell myself and also the people out there what had happened to me within all these years (kalau ada org baca lah) khakhakhak..

First I am a mother now. Yes....i gave birth to my precious daughter on 16.11.2017 and she weighted 2.87kg normal delivery. I am a wife and a mother now. Ehhh ingat jadi mama jak lupa mau bgtau bila jadi isteri 😂😂😂. I married my husband whom my fiance on 25.11.2016. Yuppp almost 9 years together and we finally tied the knot. Guysss sorry if I had grammar ok coz damn I am so sleepy tp masih mau juga update haha. Before I get married I already furthured my study from diploma at poli to bachelor of quantity surveying (hons) at University of Malaya. Perghhhh UM kot..hihi..I still think that is my biggest achievement so far graduated from the best university in the country. Tapi sygnya i jadi housewife skrg hahahha. Belum ada rezeki utk kerja balik coz I still focusing in raising my daughter. I will get back to work again for sure it just not the time yet.. hopefully otak belum berkarat. And guysss I still can't believe that dlu my husband before we got married and even during my study in UM he still jobless. Until my 3rd year he finally have a stabile work until now. And he made more money than a degree holder even in his first year of working hahaha. Rezekinya la kan alhamdulillah..kalau ndak mcm mana dy mau kasi makan bininya yg kuat boros ni 😂😂😂 tp mau tau la kerjanya bosku..SESB so kerja shift la..and the risk he facing during work panjat tiang segala deal with hundreds of voltage ya Allah so scary..gaji mmg mahal tp kerja sangat2 berat & bahaya. Setiap kali dy keluar rumah doaku sentiasa mengiringi agar Allah sentiasa melindunginya mencari rezeki buat ak dan anakku. Amin Allahumma Amin... ok la its 2.36am and I have to go..nanti anak mau minum susu ndak tersedar pulak..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment